Susie in the arvo
With Ellen now networked across Nine, there's been a little movement at the stations.
The introduction of The Ellen DeGeneres Show across all of Nine affiliates has caused movement at the station -WIN Television that is. Previously airing at 10am the show now moves to 12pm where it’s followed by WIN’s own Susie.
Mornings with Kerri-Anne has returned to 9am.
In Perth and Adelaide, where Susie has aired at 12pm, it is the reverse of WIN. She remains in place, while The View screens on other PBL stations. Next week she is joined by one of Sea Patrol‘s best actors, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor. Known on the Nine drama as “Buffer,” Lindsay Taylor will join host Susie Elelman next Tuesday, the same day she is joined by the boys from Manpower.
Monday, September 15
· A behind the scenes look at the world’s most famous circus, Cirque du Soleil, showcasing the spectacular staging, themeing and elaborate costumes and make-up for their latest show currently touring Australia, Dralion.
· World renowned dancer Neelanthi Vadivel chats about travelling the globe and performing with Cirque du Soleil as Dralion’s Oceane, The Goddess of Water.
· Cirque du Soleil’s senior artistic director, Michael Smith shares the creative passion that fuels the company’s success.
· Alive and Cooking host James Reeson cooks a decadent salmon omelette at Jinx Creek Winery, located between the Dandenong Ranges and West Gippsland.
· Australia’s leading astrologer Milton Black has your stars for the week.
Tuesday, September 16
· Australian actor Jeremy Lindsay Taylor highlights his career from his breakthrough on Heartbreak High to his current role as Petty Officer Pete “Buffer” Tomaszewski on Sea Patrol.
· The hunky men from Manpower share news about their Las Vegas show Thunder Down Under and how they cope with all that female adoration.
· Finance Specialist, Tony Harris, is Makin’ Cents of refinancing your mortgage.
· Manpower gets the blood pumping while putting on a pec-flexing performance.
Wednesday, September 17
· Scotty McRae catches up with Australian Super Cross Motorbike champion brothers, Ryan and Jay Marmont as they take on the big guns all around Australia in the Super X Championships.
· Andrew Rattle returns with some fabulous holiday specials in SUSIE’s Travel Club.
· Good Taste Magazine’s Food Editor Michelle Southan cooks the perfect pork with pesto.
Thursday, September 18
· Adventurer, mountaineer and author Lincoln Hall returns from the dead and shares his miracle journey, climbing to the summit of the world’s highest mountain, Mt Everest.
· Anti ageing specialist Nicole Bell from Face Today Medi-Clinic reveals the amazing results of her beauty blitz, without surgery, on Rebecca, a young cancer sufferer.
· The Australian cast of I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change has a laugh, sharing the experience of performing in off-Broadway’s phenomenal, longest running musical.
· The cast closes the show with the title song from I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change.
Friday, September 19
· Australia’s Queen of Yodelling, Mary Schneider shares her amazing career and tries to teach Susie to yodel.
· Marg Wade from the National Archives explores UFO’s and the extraterrestrial question – is there anybody out there?
· Victoria Hansen prepares pâté for your next cocktail party in Bite Size Cooking.
· Plus lots of great prizes to give away in this week’s SPIN’n’WIN barrel draw.
· International award winning entertainer Mary Schneider performs Yodelling Overtures.