The Checkout: Apr 4
Does Seven know that this week's edition of The Checkout includes a special cameo from Helen Wellings?
In this week’s episode:
· Returning Goods – Julian finds out if you can get away with murder under the Australian Consumer Law;
· Pillars of Salt – Craig goes biblical on salty breakfast cereals targeted at kids. Find out what kids breakfast cereal has more salt than Smiths Crisps;
· H2 OMG – The Checkout begins its search for Australia’s most expensive bottled water;
· As a Guilty Mum – Kate looks at ‘health’ products marketed at guilty parents;
· If I Could Say One Thing – Katherine Lane from the Consumer Credit Legal Centre NSW, says it’s not always the best idea to get your car loan from the same place you buy your car;
· And a special cameo from Helen Wellings in this week’s F.U.Tube – the segment where The Checkout’s viewers send us their gripes!
Thursday April 4 at 8pm on ABC1.