TEN has decided not to screen I Wanna Marry Harry on Sunday nights after all, in a scheduling backflip that will now see it premiere from 8:30pm this Friday night.
A much more suitable timeslot.
That’s despite the network describing the show as “compelling viewing” and that overseas it was “rapidly becoming a television event.”
Many readers suggested Harry would have been better suited to another night or on ELEVEN:
– Please no, this should be on Eleven, not be the anchor for Sundsy night programming.
– If Ten have half a brain they’ll have a backup program ready to go for the following Sunday because I can’t see it lasting more than a week. It really should be airing on Eleven
– I thought they should of put this on ELEVEN. I may record it, to watch out of interest.
– This is prime Friday nights on Eleven fodder – it would sit perfectly with Snog, Marry, Avoid.
– This is such a bad move by TEN. I agree with johntv, they are bringing bad ratings upon themselves. This show will last two weeks before it is moved to Eleven.
– This will last 2 weeks then moved to Fridays.
Last week I suggested the fake Reality show would struggle at 6:30pm Sundays. Last night’s Modern Family numbers showed what’s possible in the hour, with 808,000 viewers for the second half hour.
UPDATE: TEN now slates Modern Family repeats at 6:30 /7pm Sunday. No sign of The Millers.
This Friday Blue Bloods moves to 9:30pm. It appears that Hawaii Five-0 remains a repeat at 10:30pm, so new eps are out.