Big Brother read a poem before playing the Last Post in the house. It was a good history lesson for the young audience.
Given the ‘daily show’ usually shows footage from the previous 24 hours, I wasn’t sure if the moment had actually taken place at 11am, but in this case the outcome probably outweighs any cosmetic change.
Meanwhile, isn’t Travis being able to ask Aisha questions about the popularity of the housemates against the official rules?
Here are the official rules of the show when it was on TEN. Check the first and the last…
The Twelve Commandments according to the main man himself are:
– No contact with the outside world
– Nominations are compulsory
– Nominations cannot be discussed with other Housemates
– Housemates can only ever talk with Big Brother in the Diary Room
– Housemates may not communicate in code and/or foreign or sign languages
– Housemates may never act violently
– Housemates may never bully anyone
– Housemates must not knowingly defame or vilify any individual or group
– All sexual attention must be invited and consent be mutual and informed
– All tasks are compulsory
– Housemates cannot discuss former series or what they will do if they win
– Housemates must always obey Big Brother
The Thirteenth Commandment is that Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time
Lest we forget the rules too….