The ABC has released an updated ABC App for mobile and tablet.
This latest version comes with improved functionality and a new look, a clearer interface, an enhanced video experience and Live streaming of all the ABC TV channels.
David Anderson, ABC Director Digital Network, said, “We want to make it as easy as possible for them to connect with the ABC’s distinctive Australian content. The new design of this latest release has a fresh, modern look and feel and easier navigation to help users quickly find the content that is relevant to them.
“We will continue to improve the app further in 2017, adding more personalised features and providing access to more video and audio content from across the ABC.”
The ABC App is free to download for mobile and tablet via the App Store and Google Play.
– The latest stories and programs from ABC News
– Live metro and regional radio streams, including the digital-only Double J and triple j Unearthed
– More than 60 ABC podcasts
– Live streaming of ABC TV’s channels
– Stories on a broad range of topics, including sport, science, health, rural, technology, arts and entertainment
– 3D Touch shortcuts on iPhone 6S devices give quick access to Just In, TV On Demand, Now On TV and Listen Live sections
App users should note they are responsible for their data transfer and consumption charges when using any ABC app.