AFTRS: Open Day 2017
Sponsored: A panel of graduates will talking be about their experience at AFTRS.
The Australian Film Television and Radio School (AFTRS) is holding its Open Day on Saturday 12 August at its Moore Park campus.
A panel of graduates talking about their experiences will also be available in a live online stream.
“Open Day is a great opportunity to see what AFTRS has to offer, to meet current and former students and to get know our skilled tutors. As the national screen and broadcast school, we want to be accessible to all talented and creative young Australians and so Open Day sessions are live-streamed to enable people to participate regardless of their location,” said AFTRS CEO, Neil Peplow.
AFTRS, consistently rated one of the best film schools in the world, is throwing open its doors for prospective students to find out about its 2018 course program and experience what the national film and broadcast school has to offer.
At AFTRS Open Day prospective students can:
· Attend Information Sessions about 2018 courses – from skills-based Diplomas and the Bachelor of Arts Screen: Production to Graduate Certificate and Masters programs
· Speak to AFTRS tutors – all industry experts
· Check out AFTRS facilities – state-of-the-art film, TV & radio studios
· View a showcase of student work
· Get valuable tips on putting together their application
· Find out about Scholarship & FEE-HELP + other support for students.
A panel of highly regarded AFTRS alumni will talk about their experiences at the School and the pathway their studies afforded them into the industry. There will also be a showcase of screen and radio projects by AFTRS students.
Disclaimer: AFTRS advertises at TV Tonight.