At the AFTRS Open Day on Saturday August 12 prospective students can speak to tutors and learn about 2018 courses including:
Advanced Diplomas in a broad range of disciplines including Production Management, Screenwriting for Series TV plus Script Editing & Development; Masters courses in 10 disciplines including producing, directing, animation, cinematography and editing, Graduate Certificates in 7 disciplines and a Masters in Business & Leadership.
Fast-track your screen and broadcast career with 2018 courses at the Australian Film Television and Radio School launched at the school’s annual Open Day on Saturday 12 August.
AFTRS, consistently rated one of the best screen schools in the world, is throwing open its doors for prospective students to find out about its 2018 course program and experience what the national screen and broadcast school has to offer.
At AFTRS Open Day prospective students can:
- Attend Information Sessions about 2018 courses – from skills-based Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas plus the Bachelor of Arts Screen: Production to Graduate Certificates and Masters programs.
- Speak to AFTRS tutors – all industry experts
- Check out AFTRS facilities –state-of-the-art television, film and radio studios
- View a showcase of student work
- Get valuable tips on putting together their application
- Find out about Scholarship & FEE-HELP + other support for students.
A panel of highly regarded AFTRS alumni will talk about their experiences at the School and the pathway their studies afforded them into the industry. There will also be a showcase of screen and radio projects by AFTRS students.
“Open Day is a great opportunity to see what AFTRS has to offer, to meet current and former students and to get know our skilled tutors. As the national screen and broadcast school, we want to be accessible to all talented and creative Australians and so Open Day sessions are live-streamed to enable people to participate regardless of their location,” said AFTRS CEO, Neil Peplow.
For more information, to register for up-dates, and for details of how to access the live web stream go to aftrs.edu.au/openday