Carols by Candlelight: Dec 24
Full line-up of artists performing for Nine's annual Christmas broadcast.
Nine has confirmed the full line up for the 82nd Vision Australia’s Carols by Candlelight -its 40th year of telecasting and the 60th year of presentation from the Sidney Myer Music Bowl.
David Campbell and new co-host Allison Langdon will host with conductor John Foreman AM, and choirmaster Doug Heywood OAM returning.
· The cast of three of the biggest stage productions in Australia: Chicago, featuring Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Alinta Chidzey, Casey Donovan and Jason Donovan; Harry Potter and the Cursed Child; and the hit feelgood musical Come From Away
· ARIA Award-winning blues band, The Teskey Brothers
· Nine’s beloved Carols family, Marina Prior, David Hobson, Tim Campbell, Anthony Callea, Denis Walter and Silvie Paladino
· Number one recording artist Isaiah Firebrace
· The Voice 2019 winner, Diana Rouvas
· Husband and wife music theatre duo Simon Gleeson and Natalie O’Donnell, in their first national live television performance
· Award-winning country stars Travis Collins and Amber Lawrence
· Bondi Vet’s Danni Dusek who will swap a stethoscope for a microphone in a Carols first
· A show-stopper from The Voice semi-finalist Jack Vidgen
· Stage and screen darling Christie Whelan-Browne
· Rob Mills and fellow music star Bobby Fox
· TV and pop star Bonnie Anderson
· Vision Australia’s Carols by Candlelight ambassador Paul Kapeleris
· R&B group CDB with a performance tailor-made for Carols
· Taxi Ride’s Jason Singh, Thirtsy Merc’s Rai Thistlethwayte, singers Matt Hetherington and Bonnie Anderson, linking up to rock the roof of the Sidney Meyer Music Bowl
· The outstanding harmonies of the Melbourne Gospel Choir
· And a special visit from the big man himself, direct from the North Pole
Plus, performances from the Australian Girls Choir and the National Boys Choir.
Carols by Candlelight is Vision Australia’s largest annual fundraiser, with 100 per cent of profits from ticket sales and donations going towards services for children who are blind or have low vision. This year donations made during the 24-hour period over Christmas will have double the impact, with all to be doubled by the Vision Australia community.
Tuesday, December 24, at 8.00pm on Nine