Easter is just around the corner, a perfect time to binge on some of the best drama and comedies from home and abroad.
But what to watch?
In a TV Tonight first, it’s time to ask for your recommendations in a reader survey. The results next week will hopefully elicit some hidden gems worthy of our consideration.
A few guidelines:
- Survey is only asking for Drama & Comedy (no doco, reality, lifestyle etc).
- Survey is divided into separate Free to Air, Pay TV & Streaming platforms.
- Your suggestions should relate to current or latest season only. If you want to recommend old episodes of The West Wing or The Sopranos, you’ll get a chance to do that at the end.
- Shows don’t need to have been released in a multi-episode binge to be included. The idea is to tip a show someone could seek out to rediscover.
- Don’t worry about when the show is scheduled. It could be a late night or weekend gem that is buried in the guide.
- Remember we’re not necessarily asking for your favourite show, but a very good tip.
So should we be watching Homeland, The Missing, Iron Fist, This is Us, Billions, The Night Manager, Broadchurch, Grace & Frankie, Designated Survivor, When We Rise, Riverdale, Legion, Big Little Lies, Underground?
Or something else altogether? Let’s hear it for the best of binge!
Survey closes Tuesday April 11.