Readers are divided over the Blunder of the Year and Story of the Year in current voting in the TV Tonight Awards.
In the 12 options for Blunder of the Year, two options are neck and neck. Those choices include:
- George Calombaris staff underpayments impact MasterChef
- Tracey Spicer confidentiality breach over #metoo doco
- Mad as Hell wrong episode, Gruen out of sync
- Today Show revamp & ratings
- Kerri-Anne Kennerley vs Yumi Stynes
It’s the same trend for the Story of the Year. Amongst 13 options, two are battling it out for top spot. They include:
- MasterChef judges dumped
- Tom Gleeson Logie win + speech
- Nine wins ratings crown back from Seven
- ABC raid / Freedom of Press
- Reality TV duty of care
Once again this is a detailed survey of over 30 questions and takes around 10 minutes to complete (email required).
Voting closes Friday January 3rd, so you can vote later on shows right up to the end of the year.