David Letterman stepped out of retirement (that was quick) to join Martin Short and Steve Martin at their live comedy show in San Antonio, Texas, to deliver a list of “Interesting facts about Donald Trump”:
10. That thing on his head was the gopher in Caddyshack.
9. During sex, Donald Trump calls out his own name.
8. Donald Trump looks like the guy in the lifeboat with the women and children.
7. He wants to build a wall? How about building a wall around that thing on his head?
6. Trump walked away from a moderately successful television show for a delusional, bull … Oh, no, wait, that’s me.
5. Donald Trump weighs 240lbs – 250 with cologne.
4. Trump would like all Americans to know that that thing on his head is free-range.
3. (tie) If president, instead of pardoning a turkey on Thanksgiving, he plans to evict a family on Thanksgiving.
3. (tie) That’s not a hairdo – it’s a wind advisory.
2. Donald Trump has pissed off so many Mexicans, he’s starring in a new movie entitled No Amigos.
1. Thanks to Donald Trump, the Republican mascot is also an ass.
Source: YouTube, Guardian