Guest this week on Andrew Denton: Interview is the one and only Rebecca Gibney.
Is there a more loved TV actor than Rebecca Gibney? Through hit after hit – Come In Spinner, All Together Now, The Flying Doctors, Halifax FP, Packed to the Rafters and Wanted among them – she has proven herself to be one of our most enduring screen presences.
But more importantly, she’s a delightful surprise packet of a human being, a woman secure enough to be open about her anxieties and her challenging background.
In this revealing episode of Interview, among many other things, the talented Ms Gibney tells Andrew:
– all about meeting Michael Jackson;
– why she’s a demon driver;
– what it was like to be Hugh Jackman’s first onscreen kiss;
– how she uses her love of dancing to embarrass her teenage son;
– and why she and her husband Richard go together like “arse and undies”.
Tuesday June 4 at 9.00pm on Seven.