The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) was torn between Glee and Modern Family when it handed out more of its Media Awards in Los Angeles on the weekend.
The awards hosted by Amy Poehler and Rashida Jones recognise gay and lesbian visibility in media.
Both shows tied as Outstanding Comedy Series.
In attendance were Dolly Parton, Colin Farrell, Sean Hayes, Chris Colfer, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Allison Janney, Melissa Etheridge, Joel McHale, Kirsten Dunst, and more.
The third and final GLAAD Media Awards event will take place in San Francisco on May 14th.
* Outstanding Comedy Series: TIE: Glee (Fox) and Modern Family (ABC).
* Outstanding Reality Program: Project Runway (Lifetime).
* Outstanding TV Journalism Segment: “Fort Worth Speech” The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell (MSNBC).
* Vanguard Award: Kristin Chenoweth.
* Stephen F. Kolzak Award: NBC Entertainment Chairman Robert Greenblatt.