2019 TV will be hooked on wedding proposals.
Yesterday Seven announced US reality series The Proposal is coming. Described as a “bonkers” show, it is now on the hunt for participants. And you need to be single.
From the producers of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette comes a groundbreaking new dating show providing a chance of finding true love in a single night. If you are currently single, over the age of 23, and want to find your perfect match apply now for The Proposal!
– Must be between the ages 23 and 50 (by 1st March 2019)
– Must be available for shooting from early March to the end of March 2019
Meanwhile Sunday Night TakeAway on TEN is also looking for couples ready to pop the question.
Tell us why you want to propose to your loved one! We could help you organise the most memorable proposal ever!
– Perhaps you have been wanting to pop the question for a while, but don’t have the capacity to make it extra special!
– Perhaps your loved one (or yourself) has been through a lot recently, and deserve this special moment!
– Perhaps your loved one has always wanted to get engaged Live on TV!