Nine has confirmed some of its titles for Quarter 2 of 2015 including The Block, Love Child and Reno Rumble -but hasn’t mentioned The Voice as yet.
The titles teased to advertisers include:
• The Block – Final room reveals and auction
• The return of Love Child – Australia’s #1 Drama (Sneak Peek Here)
• Brand New Big Bang Theory – The biggest comedy in the world
• NRL – Every game a timeslot winner in 2014
• State of Origin – #1 program of 2014
• 9 News – Australia’s most consistent and #1 news
• A new, locally produced, highly integratable format – Reno Rumble
Also continuing are Forever, A Current Affair, Hot Seat, 60 Minutes, The Footy Show, Today, CSI, 2 Broke Girls, Ellen, Kids WB and Getaway.
The Voice usually launches post-Easter but it’s possible the expected absence of Big Brother has caused a bit of a shuffle in the schedule.