Foxtel’s, Brian Walsh outlined a long list of 2010 programming highlights to advertisers at the second annual MCN Upfront last night, which will be of interest to many subscribers:
– FOX8’s The Contender begins on November 2nd.
– The Chaser’s War On Everything, repeat episodes with a special director’s commentary.
– Sky News Active service will debut on channel 600 in November.
– The LifeStyle Channel will have 22 episodes of Come Dine With Me beginning January 15.
– A third series of Selling Houses Australia.
– American Idol with new judge Ellen in January.
– A second series of Jimmy Barnes’ My First Gig.
– Big Day Out Li[V]e.
– I Can’t Believe It’s Not Better comedy special.
– Ultimate School Musical: Fame.
– An Australian version of Sheer Genius
– A third season of Project Runway Australia.
– Series six of Australia’s Next Top Model. Auditions will begin in January.
– An Audience with Sir Michael Parkinson.
– Gossip Girl‘s third season in December
– Season six of Entourage in January.
Coming in March 2010 is the new Claudia Karvan project Spirited, a modern take on The Ghost and Mrs Muir. Karvan is both producer and star. 8 x 60 episodes.
Foxtel is also talking with The Chaser about a new project for 2010.