The Veronicas take on Celebrity Apprentice
The Veronicas, Ross Noble, David Genat, Shaynna Blaze face the Lord Sugar boardroom.
Nine has confirmed the full cast for Celebrity Apprentice Australia, now filming in Sydney.
Lord Alan Sugar’s advisors are fashion designer and entrepreneur Lorna Jane Clarkson, plus Boost Juice boss and Shark Tank investor Janine Allis (as previously tipped by TV Tonight).
They will keep tabs on the Celebrities competing in a series of tasks to raise money for their chosen charity:
– ARIA Award-winning pop duo, The Veronicas – Lisa and Jess Origliasso
– English comedian and actor, Ross Noble
– Judge on The Block, interior designer and writer, Shaynna Blaze
– Winner of Australian Survivor: All-Stars and international model, David Genat
– Star of Married at First Sight and social media influencer, Martha Kalifatidis
– Writer, comedian, and star of Here Come the Habibs, Rob Shehadie
– Iconic fashion designer and artist, Camilla Franks
– ARIA Award-winning artist, Anthony Callea
– Professional surfer and Instagram star, Alex Hayes
– Celebrity personal trainer, author and TV personality, Michelle Bridges
– One half of Nova FM’s Fitzy & Wippa radio show, Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli
– The most successful woman in Australian Ninja Warrior history and Olympic gymnast, Olivia Vivian
The series is produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia for the Nine Network, based on the format created by Mark Burnett and distributed by MGM.